American Catastrophe part 2
– the fixed stars
Two planes crashed deliberately into both towers of the World Trade Center at mid-morning on Tuesday. Within the hour, both buildings collapsed, sending huge plumes of dust and smoke billowing throughout the island of Manhattan.
In the first part of this article, we looked at the effects of some of the fixed stars active in the attack chart. This section continues that investigation and expands the discussion to cover some other important aspects.
This articles goes on to consider the effects of other fixed stars, planets and power points on the chart of the US, NYC and the US constitution.
(7) Rastaban is conjunct Pluto (obstruction, transformation) of the attack chart in the 13th degree of Sagittarius, opposing Saturn in the 9th house of foreign affairs, religion and trade of the US constitution chart. This star is of the nature of Mars, Saturn and Jupiter, stimulating accidents, wounds, blindness, criminality. Known to be impulsive, Rastaban is good for astrology, government, writing, finance and the arts. Again something good may come from the increased astrological awareness that it will generate through articles like this and through the increased vigilance that will be stimulated in governmental circles with regard to security issues close to home (that is, in the US). Much will be written and published regarding this, due to the stimulation of the 3rd and 9th houses of the US constitution chart.
(8) Denebola is rising in the twelfth house of secrets, sorrows, subconscious motivations and clandestine activities in conjunction with the Sun. It rules criticism, perseverance, control, lack of imagination, honours, undesirable associates, mental illness, happiness turns to despair, disease, natural disasters, catastrophes and also forms a conjunction with the ascendant of the US constitution chart.
(9) Mizar is rising in exact conjunction with Venus in the twelfth house of the US constitution chart. Mizar is malefic and is connected with fires of a catastrophic extent and mass calamities. The conjunction with Venus suggests a mitigation of the extent of the disaster, indicating that the calamity might have been even greater had not the fourth airliner crashed without generating further loss of life (other than passengers and crew) when it landed in a field rather than a targeted building (perhaps due to the heroic behaviour of the crew in the face of the terrorists?).
(10) Castra is in conjunction with retrograde Uranus (sudden disturbance; unexpected catastrophe) in the 22nd degree of Aquarius (flight; technology). Uranus opposed Leo 22°, the degree known as "Own Worst Enemy". Castra is known for destructiveness, uncontrollable temper and malevolence, characteristics which certainly match the situation. Perhaps the terrorists' very success will have proved them their own worst enemies as the wrath of the US and the civilised world turns upon them. Saturn in the US constitution chart is in conjunction at the 24th degree of Aquarius, but the influence of fortunate stars Kitalpha, Nashira and Sadulsud will further mitigate the horrors of the event, showing that some legal outcome is likely that will improve matters, but that authorities are likely to become more rigid in their attempts to address these issues. Again, astrology could be a beneficial factor (see Fixed Stars on this site for more on these beneficial stars).
(11) Aldebaran, a Royal Star, in the 10th degree of Gemini is in conjunction with attack Saturn (opposing Pluto) and in exact conjunction with attack Vesta ,which describes the ways in which we face the issues of personal integration, work, devotion, commitment, sacrifice, alienation from personal relationships. Aldebaran awakens war mongering and agitation, but also stimulates eloquence, integrity, and courage.
Contrary to contemporary usage of very small orbs for fixed stars, I have used an orb of around 1 degree in this analysis. Traditionally, the orb of fixed stars has been wider, especially those of the brightest magnitude. Caput Algol, considered the most malefic of all fixed stars is traditionally given an orb of up to 5 degrees, but it is easier to see the fixed stars in action with a smaller orb. Fixed stars are stronger in the angles (as are planets), with conjunction being the most significant aspect to them, although opposition is sometimes useful, especially in the angles. Other aspects to fixed stars (square, trine etc) are not worth bothering with.
There are a number of other fixed stars in action here, but these are the main ones. This article goes on to consider the effects of planets and power points on the chart of the US, NYC and the US constitution.
Read more about the American Catastrophe